Carta´s House

Located in Valle de Guerra, the Casa de Carta is considered a significant example of 18th century Canarian housing. Although it initially belonged to the Guerra family estate, in 1726 it was acquired by Captain Matías Rodríguez Carta, from whom it takes its name. In 1976 it became the property of the Cabildo de Tenerife, and on 24 January 1987 it was opened for use as an ethnographic museum.

Skip to content