Hermitage of Great Power of God of Bajamar
The Ermita de Gran Poder de Dios is located on the way to the seashore, within the town of Bajamar itself. It is modern, built in 1881 by Don José Domínguez Romero and his wife. It serves as a branch of the parish church of Punta de Hidalgo, since 1960. On October 31st, 1985, the file for the declaration of historical-artistic monument was opened in favor of both buildings.